Dynamic Group is an approved provider of continuing education courses by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This program is offered for .1 CEU, Introductory Level, Domain of OT: Contexts, Client Factors; Professional Issues: Legal, Legislative and Regulatory Issues. The assignment of AOTA CEU does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This course is AOTA approved for .1 CEU
NBCOT 1.25 PDU (course includes assessment component)
NOTE: ALL OCCUPATIONAL, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, ATHLETIC TRAINERS AND GUARDIANS MUST COMPLETE & PRINT COMPLETION CERTIFICATES BY 12/31/2015 AS ALL ACCREDITATION'S WILL EXPIRE.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License No: 216.000127
Dynamic Learning Online is approved by New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions as a sponsor of Continuing Education for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Dynamic Learning Online is a Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (TPTA) Accredited Provider. The assignment of Texas PT CCU does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
This course is also approved by the:
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1 Contact Hour
- *Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) for 1 CCU
- Florida Board of Athletic Training
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy for 1 Content Hour
- Florida Physical Therapy Association (FPTA) for 1 hour, approval of this course does not necessarily imply the FPTA supports the views of the presenter or the sponsors
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology for 1 Content Hour
- Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 0.1 CEU
*FSBPT currently certifies for the following states:
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
NCG Core Competency topic & sub-topic areas covered in this course:
- 1.1 Ethics/Standards/Professional Conduct
- 2.2 Family Dynamics/diversity
- 2.3 Social History, Values & Beliefs
- 2.6 Special Populations (DD/Aging/MI/Others)
- 7.3 Special Medical Decisions/Conditions
This information is for the purpose of the recertificants reporting this required information to CGC and not intended to imply this course is currently approved by CGC.