Dynamic Group is an approved provider of continuing education courses by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This program is offered for 0.6 CEU, Introductory to Intermediate Level, Occupational Therapy Process: Outcomes. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This course is AOTA approved for .6 CEU
NBCOT 7.5 PDU (course includes assessment component)
NOTE: ALL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS MUST COMPLETE & PRINT COMPLETION CERTIFICATES BY 8/1/2016.
NOTE: ALL PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, ATHLETIC TRAINERS AND GUARDIANS MUST COMPLETE & PRINT COMPLETION CERTIFICATES BY 12/31/2015 AS ALL ACCREDITATION'S WILL EXPIRE.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License No: 216.000127
Dynamic Learning Online is approved by New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions as a sponsor of Continuing Education for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Dynamic Learning Online is a Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (TPTA) Accredited Provider. The assignment of Texas PT CCUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886644640-2431) for 6 Pain/Symptom Management continuing education hours.
This course is also approved by the:
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 0.6 CEUs
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Advisory Committee for 6 contact hours
- Texas Guardianship Certification Board
NCG Core Competency topic & sub-topic areas covered in this course:
- 1.1 Ethics/Standards/Professional Conduct
- 2.3 Social History, Values & Beliefs
- 2.6 Special Populations (DD/Aging/MI/Others)
- 7.1 Making Medical Treatment Decisions
- 7.2 End-of-Life Care
- 7.3 Special Medical Decisions/Conditions
- 7.4 Medical Advocacy
- 7.5 DNR/Withhold/Withdraw
This information is for the purpose of the recertificants reporting this required information to CGC and not intended to imply this course is currently approved by CGC.