Dynamic Group is an approved provider of continuing education courses by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This program is offered for .2 CEUs, Intermediate Level, Category 1; Domain of OT and Category 2; Occupational Therapy Process. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This course is AOTA approved for .2 CEU
NBCOT 2.5 PDU
Approved for 1.5 CEUs
(1.5 contact hours) by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers.
Note, this BOC approval expires 12.31.15, therefore you must print your completion certificate by that date.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License No: 216.000127
Dynamic Learning Online is approved by New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions as a sponsor of Continuing Education for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Dynamic Learning Online is a Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (TPTA) Accredited Provider. The assignment of Texas PT CCUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
This course is also approved by the:
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 2 Contact Hours
- DC Board of Physical Therapy for 2 contact hours
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy for 2 Content Hours
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office
- *Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) for 2 CCUs
- Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 0.2 CEUs
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Advisory Committee for 2 contact hours
- Texas Guardianship Certification Board
*FSBPT currently certifies for the following states:
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina