Dynamic Group is an approved provider of continuing education courses by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This program is offered for 1.0 CEU, Intermediate Level, Domain of OT: Areas of Occupation, Client Factors; Occupational Therapy Process: Evaluation. The assignment of AOTA CEU’s does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This course is AOTA approved for 1.0 CEUs
NBCOT 12.5 PDU
NOTE: ALL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS MUST COMPLETE & PRINT COMPLETION CERTIFICATES BY 8/1/2016.
This program is offered for 1.0 CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area).
*Please note this ASHA approval expires 12.31.15, therefore you must print your completion certificate by that date.DYNAMIC LEARNING WILL NO LONGER OFFER ASHA CEU'S AFTER 1/01/2016.
NOTE: ALL PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, ATHLETIC TRAINERS AND GUARDIANS MUST COMPLETE & PRINT COMPLETION CERTIFICATES BY 12/31/2015 AS ALL ACCREDITATION'S WILL EXPIRE.
Approved for 1 CEU
(10 contact hours) by the
Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License No: 216.000127
Dynamic Learning Online is approved by New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions as a sponsor of Continuing Education for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Dynamic Learning Online is a Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (TPTA) Accredited Provider. The assignment of Texas PT CCUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
This course is also approved by the:
- Delaware Examining Board of Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers for 10 contact hours
- Florida Board of Athletic Training for 10 Content Hours
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy for 10 Content Hours
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology for 10 Content Hours
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office
- Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for .9 CEUs
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Advisory Committee for 10 contact hours
- Texas Guardianship Certification Board
NCG Core Competency topic & sub-topic areas covered in this course:
- 1.1 Ethics/Standards/Professional Conduct
- 2.5 Difficult Clients
- 2.6 Special Populations (DD/Aging/MI/Others)
- 5.2 Residential Options/Least Restrictive Alternatives
- 5.3 Well-being Oversight & Monitoring
- 5.4 Functional Assessment
- 5.6 Knowledge of Resources, Supports & Services
- 6.4 Public Benefits (SSA, VA, Railroad, Medicare, etc.)
This information is for the purpose of the recertificants reporting this required information to CGC and not intended to imply this course is currently approved by CGC.