Dynamic Group is an approved provider of continuing education courses by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This program is offered for 0.3 CEUs, Introductory/Intermediate Level, Occupational Therapy Process: Intervention; Domain of OT: Client Factors; Professional Issues, Contemporary Issues & Trends. The assignment of AOTA CEU’s does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This course is AOTA approved for 0.3 CEUs
NBCOT 3.75 PDU
AOTA Classification Codes:
- Category 1: Domain of OT, Client Factors
- Category 2: Occupational Therapy Process, Intervention
- Category 3: Professional Issues, Contemporary Issues & Trends
Approved for 2 CEU
(2 contact hours) by the
Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License No: 216.000127
Dynamic Learning Online is approved by New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions as a sponsor of Continuing Education for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Dynamic Learning Online is a Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (TPTA) Accredited Provider. The assignment of Texas PT CCUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
This course is also approved by:
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy
- DC Board of Physical Therapy
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy for 3 Content Hours
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office
- Texas Guardianship Certification Board
NCG Core Competency topic & sub-topic areas covered in this course:
- 1.1 Ethics/Standards/Professional Conduct
- 2.2 Family Dynamics / diversity
- 2.3 Social History, Values and Beliefs
- 2.6 Special Populations (DD/Aging/MI/Others)
- 3.6 Wards’ Rights
- 7.1 Making Medical Treatment Decisions
- 7.4 Medical Advocacy
This information is for the purpose of the recertificants reporting this required information to CGC and not intended to imply this course is currently approved by CGC.